Monday, January 15, 2007

CHILDREN OF CAMBODIA

Children fascinate everyone. Their innocence, their smile, their cry and whatever they do. Children have always been a favorite subject for my camera. So I dedicate this page to the children of Cambodia.




Their smiles soothe our souls

Their cheekiness tickle me



Their nakedness bother no one


And those surly eyes....oooo...la...la...




And those threatening eyes ..."don't come near, I have a knife"



And don't you photograph me either


But you can photograph me

And me

And me and my brother

But if you photograph me....I will CRY

And you won't catch me either

Well, , maybe not you. But I caught her and she doesn't mind !


So you like my round eyes


And my big HA...HA....HA....


And my compliance



And my sense of responsibility....."He ain't heavy, He's my brother"



And my other sense of responsibility...to school

BUT....BOYS WILL ALWAYS BE BOYS


1 comment:

oops did I just say that? said...

ooh so cute..let's kidnap one back!!